* Keep your watch away from dirty and dusty environments.
* Do not swim or shower with the watch. Many of our watches have a Water Resistance rating, however, this does not mean it is fully waterproof. We can not replace or return items which have been damaged by water use. Washing hands and food preparation is generally ok.
* Do not expose the watch to extreme temperatures, such as constant direct sunlight at the beach. This may cause internal and external damage to the watch.
* We recommend taking your watch off before bed to prolong its life, especially if it has a leather band.
* For leather bands:
- If the leather gets wet, pat dry with paper towels, pack loosely with paper and let it air dry (do not apply heat).
- If the
leather becomes dry, use a leather conditioner to moisturize it.